Rules and Regulations.
We try not to have to many rules and regulations but would ask that members consider the following and be courteous and considerate to other members at all times, also please remember that the field is rented and, if we lose it, it could be extremely difficult to find another, it is therefore very important we leave no mess.
We would ask you to be vigilant and careful when entering and leaving the site as there could be children and dogs running around loose, please drive carefully and park tidily where indicated. On no account should you park in the gateway opposite or leave your car in the lane.
If you have any concerns on a training day day, please bring them to the attention of your trainer or a committee member or if you have a complaint please could we have it in writing for consideration at the next committee meeting.
Children are welcome and, if they are interested in dog training, are encouraged to become junior members, but they must be over 10 years of age and under the supervision of an adult when on the field.
- Dogs to be on leads at all times unless told to take them off when training
- Keep to allotted areas
- No bitches in season
- All dog mess to be picked up and TAKEN HOME
- No litter to be left on the field
- Any cups or trophies to remain the property of the club unless otherwise stated
- There will be no harsh handling of dogs