Don't forget the AGM which is held at Bransgore village Hall on the 22nd February 2019.
The AGM will start at 8pm promptly so if you could arrive by 7.30 that would be great. There will be the usual wine and nibbles once the official work is done so please bring a small plate of either savoury or sweet if you can.
If you have anything you would like discussed at the AGM please let Gilly have it either in writing or email before the end of Jan. Also if you would like to nominate someone for the committee could you let Gilly have the proposal with a seconder before 1st Feb.
If you are not sure where Bransgore village hall is then there is a map if you click on the postcode on the 'Events' page.
Look forward to seeing as many members as possible on the 22nd.
Access to MEMBERS page
We have members only pages on this site which are only available to club members.
If you wish to view these pages which contain info only of interest to members i.e Club
constitution, AGM minutes etc. Then the following procedure will give you access;
1. click on members page
2. in the box were it asks for user name enter your name as:- firstname.surname
3. click on green 'register'
4. an email will be sent to the email address you gave us when you joined the club
5. the email will contain a link, click on this and you will enter the members area
6. you will now be able to see the info we hold for you and you can enter a password which will give you private direct access in the future.
If this does not work contact me email@example.com with your name and email and I will check your entry.