We have organized an AWAY DAY on 20th OCTOBER at Julies BOG FARM
This is an in-between week so will give you an extra day of training in unfamiliar grounds with water.
If you have not been to an away day before try to come along they are good fun and you get to try different things.
Bog Farm is across the road from our usual training ground and signs will be out to help you. The day starts at 9.30 and goes on until after lunch so bring sandwiches for you and your dog. Full details and entry forms will be available at the 'office' from next regular session.
Hope to see as many of you as possible.
Check out the Reports page to see what Pam and Tally have achieved!!
More success for CDGC Member
Congratulations to Gordon Blyth and his Flatcoated Retriever Puppy INKA.
At the recent Flatcoated retriever society inter area trials Gordon and Inka won this handsome trophy as Best Puppy.
Broadlands Country Fair
Mandy Sayer and Millie had a good day at Broadlands recently. Here are some pictures of Millie competing in a scurry which they led for most of the day. The training at the club really does pay in the end if you practice hard. Well done to Mandy and Millie.
Access to MEMBERS page
We have members only pages on this site which are only available to club members.
If you wish to view these pages which contain info only of interest to members i.e Club
constitution, AGM minutes etc. Then the following procedure will give you access;
1. click on members page
2. in the box were it asks for user name enter your name as:- firstname.surname
3. click on green 'register'
4. an email will be sent to the email address you gave us when you joined the club
5. the email will contain a link, click on this and you will enter the members area
6. you will now be able to see the info we hold for you and you can enter a password which will give you private direct access in the future.
If this does not work contact me email@example.com with your name and email and I will check your entry.